AIS – Temple Job Index
The Association for Information Systems and Temple University Fox School Information Systems Job Index is the only longitudinal assessment of IS placement, demographics, type of jobs, search, acceptance, geographical patterns, and knowledge level of more than 2100 information systems (IS), management information systems (MIS), and computer information systems (CIS) recent graduates from 58 universities across the United States.
Association for Information Systems
The Association for Information Systems (AIS), founded in 1994, is a professional organization that serves as the premier global organization for academics, students and professionals specializing in Information Systems. AIS, has more than 4,400 members in more than 95 countries worldwide. Learn more at: http://aisnet.org/
Institute for Business and Information Technology
The Fox School’s Institute for Business and Information Technology (IBIT) at the Fox School of Business, Temple University provides cutting-edge knowledge and valuable connections to sustain excellence in information technology. IBIT integrates industry perspectives with academic research expertise to create forums for generating and exchanging best practices. IBIT is proud to partner with the Association for Information Systems to produce the IS Job Index as a special issue of The IBIT Report. Learn more at: http://ibit.temple.edu
AmerisourceBergen is a global pharmaceutical sourcing and distribution services firm focused on improving patient access to products and enhance patient care. Ranked #11 on the Fortune 500, the firm has $145 billion in annual revenue with about 19,000 employees. Dale Danilewitz, EVP and CIO has been leading the digital transformation of the firm since 2012. Learn more at: https://www.amerisourcebergen.com/
LiquidHub is a digital experience service provider, co-founded by Jonathan Brassington, CEO and Partner in 2001. Their focus on technology, business services, and customer experience has led to rapid growth. Ranked #67 on Forbes list of ‘most promising companies’, the firm has 19 offices and about 3,000 employees worldwide. Learn more at: http://www.liquidhub.com/
- Susan Brown, University of Arizona
- Shawn Curley, University of Minnesota
- Jane Fedorowicz, Bentley University
- Robert G. Fichman, Boston College
- Joey George, Iowa State University
- David Hale, University of Alabama
- Tim Hill, San Jose State University
- Sirkka Jarvenpaa, University of Texas, Austin
- Lorne Olfman, Claremont Graduate University
- Robin Poston, University of Memphis
- Jayesh Prasad, University of Dayton
- Bala Ramesh, Georgia State University
- Rajiv Sabherwal, University of Arkansas
- Raghu Santanam, Arizona State University
- Radhika Santhanam, University of Oklahoma
- Jason Thatcher, Clemson University
- Andrew Wasser, Carnegie Mellon University
|Munir Mandviwalla||Crystal Harold||Maria Boggi|
- Matt Nelson championed the distribution of the 2015 IS Job Index.
- David Yastremsky served as research assistant on the 2015 IS Job Index.
- Pete Tinsley championed the creation of the inaugural 2013 IS Job Index.
Matthew S. Andrien served as research assistant on the 2013 IS Job Index.
Joseph Allegra helped set up the online survey for the 2013 IS Job Index.
Thanks to the Fox School’s MIS students for participating in many different pilot studies to refine the IS Job Index.
- Paul Pavlou and Tony Petrucci provided valuable ideas on the design of the 2013 IS Job Index.
- The graphics on this site were created by Wyndetryst Print & Web Design, photography is Joseph Allegra, server configuration by Manoj Chacko, and web design by Munir Mandviwalla