AIS – Temple Job Index
The Association for Information Systems and Temple University Fox School Information Systems Job Index is the only systematic national assessment of the IS job market on placement, jobs, satisfaction, career services, knowledge, and search strategies that is based on data from more than 30 universities and 1600+ recent graduates. The Institute for Business and Information Technology (IBIT) at the Fox School of Business, Temple University is proud to partner with the Association for Information Systems to produce the IS Job Index which is designed for students, parents, deans, faculty, employers, and legislators.
The current IS Job Index follows the inaugural 2013 report which included 48 universities and more than 1200 students in the United States.
Association for Information Systems
The Association for Information Systems (AIS) serves society through the advancement of knowledge and the promotion of excellence in the practice and study of information systems. AIS is the premier professional association for individuals and organizations who lead the research, teaching, practice, and study of information systems worldwide. AIS has about 4000 members in 100 countries worldwide. Learn more at: http://aisnet.org/
Institute for Business and Information Technology
The Fox School’s Institute for Business and Information Technology (IBIT) provides cutting-edge knowledge and valuable connections to sustain excellence in information technology. IBIT integrates industry perspectives with academic research expertise to create forums for generating and exchanging best practices. Learn more about IBIT corporate membership at: http://ibit.temple.edu/ibitmembers/
- Jane Fedorowicz, Bentley University
- Tom Ferratt, University of Dayton
- Robert G. Fichman, Boston College
- Joey George, Iowa State University
- Paulo Goes, University of Arizona
- Michael Goul, Arizona State University
- Ravi Bapna, University of Minnesota
- David Hale, University of Alabama
- Sirkka Jarvenpaa, University of Texas, Austin
- William J. Kettinger, University of Memphis
- Lorne Olfman, Claremont Graduate University
- Jason Thatcher, Clemson University
- Rajiv Sabherwal, University of Arkansas
- Pete Tinsley championed the creation of the inaugural IS Job Index 2013.
Matthew S. Andrien served as research assistant on the 2013 IS Job Index.
Joseph Allegra helped set up the online survey for the 2013 IS Job Index and the photography for the current IS Job Index.
Thanks to the Fox School’s MIS students for participating in many different pilot studies to refine the IS Job Index.
- Paul Pavlou and Tony Petrucci provided valuable ideas on the design of the 2013 IS Job Index.
- The graphics on this site were created by Wyndetryst Print & Web Design, photography is Joseph Allegra, server configuration by Manoj Chacko, and web design by Munir Mandviwalla