Top 5 Insights
- Recruiting process fairness is rated as the most important reason for accepting job offers
- IS is more diverse and the percentage of females in IS is significantly higher compared to other STEM fields such as Computer Science.
- Graduates who rate themselves highly knowledgeable will demand a premium in salary.
- 31% of Bachelor’s and 39% of Master’s IS students move out of the region in which they got their degree.
- IS graduates are confident about their communication, leadership, collaboration, analytical, and critical thinking skills.