Top 5 Insights
- IS Bachelor’s received higher salary offers when they report advanced IS and business / foundational knowledge.
- Placement for Master’s IS students was significantly lower at graduation than in previous years but caught up at the six month mark.
- Compared to 2017, Masters programs place many more students into Analytics jobs than Bachelors.
- Female representation is slowing in IS programs but growing elsewhere.
- Invest in Bachelor and Masters programs in IS as they are in the top 10 degrees in demand by employers (NACE, 2018).