Top 5 Insights
- Cyber-security, project management, consulting, and software development jobs pay the most.
- Jobs in Consulting and Data / Analytics are the most popular.
- An internship almost doubles the likelihood of getting a job offer. Graduates with advanced technical knowledge get higher salaries. Putting more effort into fewer applications leads to job offer success.
- Salaries for IS graduates are higher than typical business majors for both Bachelor’s and most Master’s degrees.
- Bachelor’s IS placement at 81% is higher than the 47% Business School placement rate.