Top 5 Insights
- Application development jobs for both Bachelor’s and Master’s receive the highest salaries.
- Jobs in Consulting and Data / Analytics are the most popular.
- An internship almost doubles the likelihood of getting a job offer. Graduates with advanced knowledge in both IS and business / foundational knowledge get higher salaries.
- Salaries for IS graduates are higher than typical business majors for both Bachelor’s and most Master’s degrees.
- Bachelor’s IS placement at 70% is higher than the 59% Business School placement rate.