Top 5 Insights
- The highest paying major in business schools is information systems.
- IS has one of the fastest national placement rates with 81% placed upon graduation compared to the national cumulative rate of 54% (Nace, 2022).
- IS graduates in general and especially from the IS job index participating universities are confident about their skills and knowledge.
- IS Bachelor’s female representation has grown significantly in 2021-2022.
- IS graduates are positive about their future career with 81% satisfied and enthusiastic about their job offer.