Top 5 Insights
- The highest paying major in business schools is information systems.
- IS has one of the fastest national placement rates with 70% placed upon graduation compared to the national cumulative rate of 58% (Nace, 2018).
- IS graduates in general and especially from the 32 participating universities are aligned with industry; graduates rate themselves the highest on skills that match what employers want.
- An internship almost doubles the chances of getting an offer.
- IS graduates are positive about their future career with 83% satisfied and enthusiastic about their job offer.