AIS – Temple Job Index
The Association for Information Systems and Temple University Information Systems Job Index is the only longitudinal assessment of placement, demographics, jobs, search, acceptance, geographical patterns, and knowledge of information systems (IS), management information systems (MIS), and computer information systems (CIS) graduates. Inaugurated in 2013 and published every 2 years, except for in 2021, the Index is typically based on several thousand recent graduates from more than 40 universities across the United States. The Index will be published again in 2022.
Association for Information Systems
The Association for Information Systems (AIS), founded in 1994, is a professional organization that serves as the premier global organization for academics, students and professionals specializing in Information Systems. AIS, has more than 4,400 members in 98 countries worldwide. Learn more at: http://aisnet.org/.
Institute for Business and Information Technology
The Institute for Business and Information Technology (IBIT) at Temple University provides cutting-edge knowledge and valuable connections to sustain excellence in information technology. IBIT integrates industry perspectives with academic expertise to create forums for generating and exchanging best practices. IBIT is proud to partner with the Association for Information Systems to produce the IS Job Index as a special issue of The IBIT Report. Learn more at: http://ibit.temple.edu
- Susan Brown, University of Arizona
- Marie-Claude Boudreau, The University of Georgia
- H. Michael Chung, California State University, Long Beach
- Karlene Cousins, Florida International University
- John D’Arcy, University of Delaware
- Robert G. Fichman, Boston College
- Dennis F. Galletta, University of Pittsburgh
- Joey George, Iowa State University
- Rassule Hadidi, Metropolitan State University
- Tim Hill, San Jose State University
- Gwanhoo Lee, American University
- Syam Menon, The University of Texas at Dallas
- Greg Moody, University of Nevada, Las Vegas
- Matt Nelson, Illinois State University
- Lorne Olfman, Claremont Graduate University
- Robin Poston, University of Memphis
- Jayesh Prasad, University of Dayton
- Bala Ramesh, Georgia State University
- Rajiv Sabherwal, University of Arkansas
- Raghu Santanam, Arizona State University
- Radhika Santhanam, University of Oklahoma
- Jason Thatcher, University of Alabama
- Andrew Wasser, Carnegie Mellon University
|Munir Mandviwalla||Crystal Harold||Taha Havakhor|
- Maria Boggi served as the research assistant of the 2017 IS Job Index.
- Matt Nelson championed the distribution of the 2015 IS Job Index.
- David Yastremsky served as research assistant on the 2015 IS Job Index.
- Pete Tinsley championed the creation of the inaugural 2013 IS Job Index.
Matthew S. Andrien served as research assistant on the 2013 IS Job Index.
Joseph Allegra helped set up the online survey for the 2013 IS Job Index.
Thanks to the Temple’s MIS students for participating in many different pilot studies to refine the IS Job Index.
- Paul Pavlou and Tony Petrucci provided valuable ideas on the design of the 2013 IS Job Index.
- The graphics on this site were created by Wyndetryst Print & Web Design, photography is Joseph Allegra and web design by Munir Mandviwalla.