IS Job Index
The Information Systems Information Systems Job Index is the only longitudinal assessment of placement, demographics, jobs, search, acceptance, geographical patterns, and knowledge of information systems (IS), management information systems (MIS), and computer information systems (CIS) graduates. Inaugurated in 2013 and published every 2 years, each report is based on several thousand recent graduates from more than 30 universities across the United States.
Association for Information Systems
The Association for Information Systems (AIS), founded in 1994, is a professional organization that serves as the premier global organization for academics, students and professionals specializing in Information Systems. AIS has close to 5,000 members in more than 100 countries worldwide. Learn more at: https://aisnet.org/.
Institute for Business and Information Technology
The Institute for Business and Information Technology (IBIT) engages with industry and the IBIT Advisory Board to develop knowledge and talent for the digital era. IBIT integrates industry perspectives with academic expertise to engage faculty and students from all of Temple University. Learn more at: https://ibit.temple.edu
- Taha Havakhor contributed significantly to starting the 2022 IS Job Index.
- Michelle Purnama served as the research assistant of the 2019 IS Job Index.
- Maria Boggi served as the research assistant of the 2017 IS Job Index.
- Matt Nelson has championed the distribution of the IS Job Index since 2015.
- David Yastremsky served as research assistant on the 2015 IS Job Index.
- Pete Tinsley championed the creation of the inaugural 2013 IS Job Index.
- Matthew S. Andrien served as research assistant on the 2013 IS Job Index.
- Joseph Allegra helped set up the online survey for the 2013 IS Job Index.
- Thanks to the Temple’s MIS students for participating in many different pilot studies to refine the IS Job Index.
- Paul Pavlou and Tony Petrucci provided valuable ideas on the design of the 2013 IS Job Index.
- The graphics on this site were created by Wyndetryst Print & Web Design, photography is Joseph Allegra and web design by Munir Mandviwalla.