Top 5 Insights
- Information Security Analyst for Bachelor’s and Software / Application Development jobs for Master’s receive the highest salaries.
- Jobs in Advisory / Consulting and Data / Analytics are the most popular.
- An internship almost doubles the likelihood of getting a job offer.
- Salaries for IS graduates are higher than typical business majors for both Bachelor’s and most Master’s degrees.
- Bachelor’s IS placement is more than 50% higher than the national cumulative placement rate.