Top 5 Insights
- The more offers you get the better the final salary. Each additional offer represents about $2,000 in additional salary for Bachelors. Masters students with 4 offers receive about $20,000 more than ones with just one offer.
- A second major or minor has virtually no impact on final job offer salary ($58,722 with vs. $58,311 without).
- The best paying jobs are consulting, project management, and systems analyst. The worst paying jobs for Bachelor graduates are information security analyst and software development.
- The best paying industries are business services, information technology, and healthcare/pharmaceutical (also provides the best signing bonuses). The lowest paying industries are manufacturing, insurance, and consumer products and retail.
- Students who received offers spent about double the amount of time on job fairs and on updating their credentials.