Top 5 Insights
- Fairness is the most important reason that graduates accept or reject a job offer.
- The percentage of females in IS is significantly higher compared to other STEM fields such as Computer Science.
- Graduates who rate themselves highly knowledgeable will demand a premium in salary.
- 21% of Bachelor’s and 37% of Master’s IS students move out of the region in which they got their degree.
- IS graduates are confident about their communication, leadership, collaboration, analytical, and critical thinking skills.