Top 5 Insights
- IS Bachelor’s received significantly higher salary offers when they report advanced IS, business, and foundational knowledge in contrast to just awareness or literacy.
- Placement for Master’s IS students was significantly lower at graduation than in previous years but caught up at the six month mark.
- Departmental student development resources matter more for Bachelor’s IS placement than overall university resources.
- Improve cyber-security curricula as graduates continue to rate themselves low in securing data and infrastructure.
- Invest in Bachelor and Masters programs in IS as they are in the top 10 degrees in demand by employers (NACE, 2018).