Top 5 Insights
- The highest paying major in business schools is information systems by about 17% with average Bachelor salary of $57,817 and $67,632 for Masters graduates.
- IS has one of the fastest national placement rates with 80% placed upon graduation compared to the national average of about 40%.
- IS graduates in general and especially from the 30 participating universities are aligned with industry; graduates rate themselves the highest on skills that match what employers want – leadership and communication.
- The availability of a student organization, resume book, and career counseling in a program will have the greatest impact on whether or not graduates receive offers.
- IS graduates are satisfied with 85% agreeing that jobs had good work-life balance and 86% are satisfied with their offer.